Bamps.com has years of experience in online marketing and website development and we've developed a system to pin point what works and what doesn't on a client's website.
Whether it's a written report or a face to face meeting our e-troubleshooters will analyse your website, products and marketing strategies. Sections in the e-troubleshooter's report include:
- What is it like for a user viewing your website?
- Can they contact you or find out about your products and services? Even if they aren't in your industry?
- Can they find their way around your site easily?
- Does the navigation make sense? Are there any dead ends?
- Can people with sight deficiencies use your site - is it accessible?
- What is it like if users have a 56k modem, or a Mac? How long does it take for the pages to load?
- Are there any missing links? Do the forms and buttons work?
- Is your site set up to be indexed by search engines?
- What does your website really say?
- What do a cold lead and a person who is already a customer take from your site?
- What would they find on it of value?
- Could a journalist find everything they needed to write an article on your company or products/services?
- Where does your website feature and how does your advertising promote your offering?
- Can your site be found on the search engines?
- Do you have links to other sites that promote yours in turn?
The results of the e-troubleshooter's web critique will be combined into a report showing:
- Results on each section outlined above
- Suggested action points and recommended methods of implementing them
- E-mail support and advice for up to sixty days after publication.
- Analysis of up to five of your competitor's web sites.
Request an estimate for your e-troubleshooter report by clicking here